So anyway, I think it is time I do a little introduction about the blog. First of all, I don't have a theme for my blog, I write about anything under the sun. But usually, you will find that it contains criticism, opinion, or stuffs like that.
Here, though, I would like to advise you, that the most essential thing to bring along each time you drop by the blog is... your brain! Yes, brain is important, without it you couldn't read, think, digest, argue, or enjoy the things I write in my blog, so please bear in mind about that.
Secondly, there may be times you will not agree with me,
Lastly, my aim here is to have fun writing, so if you like what I do, it's my pleasure; if you don't like what I do, too bad lor.
Oh oh one more thing. In case you were wondering, yes, I got my blog title from the Green Day song of the same name. But other than that it has nothing to do whatsoever with the song. The reason why I chose the name is because, uh, because it's just random.
Signing off and see you pretty soon. I mean, REAL soon.
Cheers.
No comments:
Post a Comment