Comedy is an essential part of Internet culture (well, besides porn). On YouTube, comedy channel rakes in the most subscribers on YouTube (didn't do fact check, but I presume that is the case when most top subscribed channels are listed under 'humor').
Today, let's talk about one of the most underrated channels on YouTube - Bath Boys Comedy.
With only about 3,600 subscribers, they are really under appreciated for the quality videos they produce. If I were to name the funniest channel on YouTube, I would give it to Bath Boys.
Although relatively unknown, they got their little shot at fame when they made a parody trailer to the then-new movie Inception.
Oh well. Nothing else I can tell you about them. You would have to watch all their videos to judge whether they are really underrated. Find them below!
YouTube Channel
Facebook Page
Twitter Account
Till next time (I am entering a very busy two-week period, forgive me for not posting and writing as much as I want to), cheers~

No comments:
Post a Comment